Totaljesusgirl!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Squeekers!

This is "Squeakers" as Gabriel calls them. I think he thinks there is only one and it is his pet. He gets up each morning and goes to the window and says "Where's Squeakers?" He just gets so excited when he sees them, he always says come, get your camera! I think it is funny...this particular post on our porch is a favorite spot of many of God's creatures! I wish I had taken a picture of all that we have seen on this post...We have come home from church and an owl as been perched on it, we get so many different beautiful birds of all colors! It is funny. We get lots of creatures through out our yard....squeakers, lizards, frogs, turtles,snakes, and even raccoons! We are truly blessed I suppose...anyways that's what the boys keep telling Destinee and I :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home