Totaljesusgirl!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Would someone please tell me where did Spencer go?





Seriously....this past year Spencer has really come way out of his shell! He has developed such a funny personality! I have no idea where he gets it from :) I just laugh my head off at him. You would never ever know that this is the same kid who use to be a very quiet loner! God as truly created a well balanced kid when he created Spence. He is funny, and organized and compassionate and man he can clean like no bodies business!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

O.K. I already did this once but didn't realize that I had to sign up for Google!! LOL Heidi Joy, I LOVE your post and pictures. Tiff forwarded the link to me, and I'm so grateful. God is truly at work there in your family, and I'm so grateful for that!! You know you're all in my prayers and I love you tons!!! Keep those posts coming!!! LOL XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
"Aunt Glory"

May 14, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home