Totaljesusgirl!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let's Pray!

Here is Gabriel praying for Uncle Bobby! I just love this picture! It reminds me two things.
1.Your kids do what they see you do and what they are taught to do!
2. How important children are in God's ministry!
Gabriel loves to pray...I believe it is because he knows his life has been greatly impacted and changed through many powerful prayers...and I also believe that Gabriel through the many times he has laid in the hospital in life threatening situations, he has seen Jesus and has spoken to him personally. (probably why his favorite song is " I can only Imagine") and also I believe that has many have come and laid hands on him and prayed over him...he feels the impact!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home