Totaljesusgirl!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

You just gotta LAUGH!

Why does this feel like we have been in similar situations before???
You know I have learned that in the journey of motherhood and in ministry at church that you sometimes just have to laugh and other times you just have to laugh and grab the camera! I was in the midst of a really loving and encouraging email to the servants at our church asking for prayer for the upcoming VBS and giving info reguarding that...and all the kids were doign their chores and watching tv...or so I thought!!!
All the sudden I hear Destinee and Junior in this OH NO! kinda voice slowly say Gaaabrieel! Dooon't mooove! I quickly got out of my chair, exited the office turned the corner to the kitchen..looked at Juniors What do we do now face and looked to my left and this photo is what I saw!!!! Had to turn around and laugh and grab the camera!!! (By the way did you notice the size of my pantry??I love it!)
For us the brownies baked would have been best...but for Gabe the texture and the getting into was even better! Here is the funny giggle God part...what would VBS be on that I will be leading???? The fruits of the Spirit...you know..love, joy, kindness, patience, self control...do I need to go on!!!
Destinee and Junior showed amazing fruit of the Spirit! They showered me with kindness and helped mopped up the mess...thanx TEAM!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home